I was very excited to start seeing components arriving in the mail. We got the transmitter first, then a couple of mini-cams. Saturday we started using alligator clips to attach the camera/transmitter/antennas/TV/batteries/switches together just to see our first ATV signal on screen. Somehow it worked! We got a signal on TV without any direct connection. Now that we know it works, I need to start to assemble the components into a small, neatly organized device with hopefully a single power supply and a single power switch. A handheld ATV station! Then we can start testing range.
(Click on a photo to enlarge it.)